Here are ten things I bet you didn't know about me. Hold on because this is pretty exciting stuff.
1. I read magazines backwards. Like from back to front. It seems more natural to me. I don't read books back to front, that would be weird.
2. I pluck my eyebrows in the car. The lighting is better there. I keep the tweezers in my purse and if it's day time and I'm not driving then I pluck pluck pluck.
3. I saw Mamma Mia in the theatre 4 times. If you didn't care for Mamma Mia then there is something wrong with you, not me.
4. The man and I got married after knowing each other for only 7 months. 7 months from meeting to marriage. Craaaaazyyyyy! The more I think about it the more insane I think I was back then. And so so young! I'm lucky it's working out so great.
5. When I graduated from high school I had no idea what I wanted to "BE" so I went in to Music Performance at the University of Calgary to train to become a concert pianist. After three months I realized that people who don't know what they want to be when they grow up don't become concert pianists. My 17 year old devised plan was dumb. So I transferred to Mount Royal College and studied Criminology. After getting a two year diploma I transferred back to the U of C to finish a degree in Psychology. I dropped out after one semester because I was distracted. See #4.
6. I am the only one of 5 children without a Masters degree in my family. In fact, I don't even have a degree. I only went as far as a diploma. I am waaaay undereducated compared to my siblings. But I am, by far, the nicest one so I have that going for me. I guess post secondary education wasn't my gig. I have regret.
7. I drink between 3 and 4 litres of water a day and have for the last 15 years. I would die within the first 48 hours of Survivor. I attribute my wrinkle free face to this. The water thing, not the Survivor thing.
8. Remember when I fell on my bum? Well, that spot still hurts me from time to time.
9. I own shoes I've never worn. Actually, I own clothes I've never worn either. This is strange to me.
10. If I knew then what I know now I would have become an acupuncturist, or an author, or a psychologist. Or I would have at least finished a degree in university, probably in literature of some type or psychology.
I'm fascinating, aren't I?
This is what's becoming of me. Narcissism. I have to talk about myself because there is no one else here. But then, I guess, blogs by nature are narcissistic. So maybe I'll just talk about myself more. Or shut 'er down because I am running out of fodder for my blog.
Or maybe I should get a dog..........